At this time, we are encouraging everyone to follow the current Provincial Health and Travel recommendations. As the travel advisory states, “All non-essential travel should be avoided. This includes travel into and out of B.C. and between regions of the province.” We are located within the Fraser Health region and ask that only residents of this region visit the fields this year. Our goal is to ensure everyone’s safety.
Admissions purchasing has moved to an online format only. Admissions are available on our website. We encourage you to present your ticket on a mobile device, however you may print out your ticket ahead of time if you prefer. Entry to the fields will only be available through designated time slots selected during the online purchase of your ticket. Guests will not be permitted entry outside of their prearranged timeslot to ensure that we are compliant with health regulations. The recommended visit time is approximately 1 hour. If you require assistance or have additional questions regarding purchasing, transferring, or cancelling tickets, please contact email@example.com.
The experience has been redesigned this year to be a stroll-through experience. Picnic tables and shared lawn games have been removed to reduce high contact touch points. We are not permitting picnics or seated gatherings. Outside food is not permitted onsite, other than small snacks and drinks for required for medical purposes. A limited number of benches will be designated and reserved for individuals with mobility concerns. Wide pathways through the fields are one-way. Directional arrows and signage are in place to guide you through a tour of the fields.
Hand sanitizing stations will be available at various locations, including at each of the photo-ops.
Staff will be sanitizing high touch areas regularly.
Portable washroom facilities are available next to the entrance booth, these will be sanitized frequently at regular intervals throughout the day.
The Farm Shop will be open daily with capacity monitoring in place to ensure physical distancing and sanitation protocols are in effect. Debit and credit cards are the preferred methods of payment, however, cash will be accepted.
Individually wrapped frozen treats and bottled refreshments will be available from The Farm Shop daily.
Health & Safety Regulations:
Failure to comply with the below will result in your removal from the premises. Please note that you are visiting the Chilliwack Tulip fields at your own risk.
- If you are currently, or have within the past 14 days, been sick or are experiencing symptoms related to COVID-19, please do not visit the fields. Unsure? Please check your symptoms on the BC Covid-19 Self-Check.
- If you have travelled outside Canada within the past 14 days, you are not permitted to enter.
- If you have been in close contact with an individual with Covid-19 or been asked to self isolate by health authorities, you are not permitted to enter.
- All guests are required to maintain physical distancing, do not allow you or any members of your group, including pets, to get within 2m/6 ft of another individual/group.
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by a guardian over 18 years.
- Personal masks are mandatory in all areas of the grounds at all times; however, they may be removed briefly for photos so long as social distancing can be maintained.
Additional resources may be found at http://covid-19.bccdc.ca/